Monday, March 18, 2013

Book Haul #50 - (3/7/2013)

Another Day. Another Book Haul. Y'all.

So here are some of the books that I got lately.

First off a Romance given to me by my sister.

1.) Along Came A Duke by Elizabeth Boyle
   *Just by the title you just know whats coming Lol

2.)Tiger's Destiny by Colleen Houck
   *I Own all the books but haven't read one yet. One Day Soon.

3.)Girl Parts by John M. Cusick
    *Oh double copy bad me

4.)Better Late Then Never (Gifted #2) by Marilyn Kaye
     *I Bought this because I thought I had the first book yet I can't seem to find it.

5.)Poison Study (Study #1) by Maria V. Snyder
     *I Head nothing but good things I can't wait to read it.

6.)The Farm (TheFarm #1) by Emily McKay
     *Synopsis reminds me of the movie Daybreakers

7.)Life After Theft by Aprilynne Pike


*I filmed a video which I'll link here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldvi9I6fb3E

*Feel free to add me on Goodreads:
http://www.goodreads.com/angel707

Hope you guys enjoyed this book haul. Let me know what you got recently I would love to know.

Until Next Time,
That's All She Wrote Folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment