Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Book Haul #49 - (2/25/2013) - Unboxing #8

So I thought I just start showing you guys some of the most recent books that I got. I've done a video on thses already but for those of you who just want a list of what I got then here you go.Though if you watch the video you can hear some of my thoughts on each one. Lol

So for this book haul I got my first Order from Bookcloseout.com and of course a few books from ebay.com I received the following books:

From Ebay:
Unwind - Neal Shusterman
Unwholly - Neal Shusterman

From BookCloseOuts:

1.) Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan(There's a story behind this I'll Link it below)
2.) Spark by Amy Kathleen Ryan
3.) Die For Me by Amy Plum
4.) Incarnate by Jodie Medows
5.) Shadow ad Bone by Leigh Burdugo
6.) The Lost Code: Book one of the Atlanteans by Kevin Emerson 
7.) Every You, Every Me by Davis Levithan

So Let me know if you have read any of these book before and whether or not you liked them. Also if you haven't read them are any of them on your wish list? Comment all you'r thoughts below

Book Haul Video:

Story Behind Glow:

2 comments:

  1. I really want to read Shadow and Bone, it is on my wishlist! Unwind and Unholy have been on my list for a while too! Great haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeas, Despite the mix things I heard about it I'm still excited to read it :D

    ReplyDelete